Sunday 11 May 2014

Buttons

Just unpacked a few more items. Really wanted all my stamps out. This stamp is an older one from Lili of the Valley, but very much loved. I have placed my order today for their birthday weekend 10% off. New stamps heading my way.
 Decided I am always adding flowers to cards opt for something different as I have lots of buttons added them. Also put ice stickles for bling. Coloured image with promarkers. New tonic header dies arrived this morning so that is the edge of card. Finished off with a splash of embossing powder and crushed glass. Also something not done for a long time heat embossed image.
Going to enter in ideastoinspire fairies
sugarcreekhollow fairies and angels

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet fairy and great details! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Beautiful image and lovely coloring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

    ReplyDelete