Thursday 8 May 2014

Got some craft back

It has been 6 months with my things in storage and just got a few things back. So I am really happy but I want it all back.
Any way here is my first card with limited things . I am going to enter this into magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.
I did order some new lace from wild orchid. Coloured my image in with promarker pens. Trimmed with pearls and flowers. Hope you like it . Thank you for looking


Also going to enter in addicted-to-stamps- theme things with wings
challenges4everybody. anything goes



2 comments:

  1. Vicki, glad to read that you're back to crafting. Your first card back is a beautiful one. Love this Tilda--she's just too adorable. Terrific DP and the lace and pearls are absolutely gorgeous.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki,

    Welcome back to the crafting world! Sometimes it's good to get away for a bit because you return filled with new enthusiasm! I can see your enthusiasm with this adorable card! I love the elements you've used! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Good luck in the Anything Goes Challenge!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete