Monday 26 May 2014

Yellow

This card is for magnolia-liciouschallengeblog. Yellows.
I used the new Tonic Header dies. Love these they add a lot to a card. Coloured the image in with
promarker pens.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid I also added yellows pearls die cut butterflies. Hope you like my card.
Also entering in marvelousmagnoliachallenge  Beautiful Butterflies
ribbongirls Magnolia Birthday card
promarkerchallenge use your die cuts. I have used tonic header spellbinders and butterflies dies
addicted-to-stamps- bingo dies,pearls and flowers on mine 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us Passion For Promarkers with this lovely sunny card! I hope you can join us this week too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. I love the yellow color and the top of the card. Thank you so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia challenge.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, lovely use of the header dies, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Bingo
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete